Covid-19 Lead Worker Representative
Role of a C-19 Lead Worker Representative (CPD Accred.)
- CPD Accredited Course.
- The role of a C-19 Lead Worker Representative is to assists the employer to monitor workplace activities to ensure social distancing and hygiene rules are being maintained to protect health and reduce the spread of the C-19 virus.
- The person undertaking the role must receive training in what the role will entail.
- Ensuring compliance to the 2m social distancing rule and good hygiene is not the sole responsibility of the C-19 Lead Worker Representative . Their role is supported by all management and employees.
- Workplace management must communicate to all in their place of work details of the appointed C-19 Lead Worker Representative.
- A C-19 Lead Worker Representative must not put themselves at risk while carrying out their duties.
- C-19 Lead Worker Representative must have a structure or framework to follow within the organisation to to be effective in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
- This structure must be regularly audited and managed to ensure it works and protects persons in their place of work.
- Failure to take it seriously could result in an outbreak of COVID-19.
Who should do this course?
A person who has been appointed or will be appointed as the Covid-19 Lead Worker Representative
What will you learn on this course?
- Covid-19 Introduction
- Current guidance and protocol
- Health & Safety Documentation
- Emergency Planning
- PPE and Resources
- Cleaning Protocol
- The Role of the Lead Worker Representative
How does it work?
You will take part in an assessment process at the end of each module consisting of multiple choice questions with a pass mark of 80%.
The answers are marked automatically so you will instantly know if you have passed. If you don’t pass, you can take the course as many times as you need to with no extra charge.
Our qualified tutors are available to provide you with any additional information you may need.