What are the benefits to the learner?
- Ensures delegates can define hazards and risks.
- Ensures delegates can identify common hazards.
- Improves overall safety performance.
- Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Working Safelycertiﬁcate and/or IOSH Safety Passport.
What are the benefits to the business?
- Minimal disruption – the programme is delivered online
- Greater productivity – fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Internationally recognised certification for employees
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
What can you expect?
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies.
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios.
- Summaries to reinforce key points.
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in workplace.
- Informal and interactive quizzes and discussions.
- Evaluation using a multi-format question paper and a multiple choice hazard spotting exercise.
Why will it work for you?
Designed for anyone, in any sector, worldwide
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to work safely.
- Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality controlled by us.
- Flexibility of delivery that suits your business.
- Internationally recognised and respected certification.
- Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme.