Infection Prevention and Control
Click here for access
PLEASE NOTE: YOUR “USERNAME” WILL APPEAR ON OUR CERT SO USE FULL NAME WHEN REGISTERING
This course has been designed for general workplaces including schools and childcare facilities.
It pays particular attention to Covid–19 and will help you:
- understand what the area of Infection Control means and its importance for every employee
- have a better understanding of the basic principles of infection control and be able to apply standard precautions in relation to infection control
- be aware of the importance of infection prevention and control in providing a safe environment for clients
- understand the chain of infection
- understand their own role in the prevention of the spread of infection.